Nothing is impossible, the word it self says 'I'm Possible'. -Audrey Hepburn

Nothing is impossible, the word it self says 'I'm Possible'. -Audrey Hepburn

Monday, February 13, 2012

I watch too many shows

Sunday:
Desperate Housewives (Ending after this season)
Pan Am (There have been rumors of cancellation, but I hope not!)
True Blood (Only in the summer)
Mad Men (Usually in the summer)
Dirty Soap (Will it be back for a second season? I hope so!)

Monday:
Gossip Girl (I wish Blair and Chuck would get together already!)
Hart of Dixie (I don't actually watch this, I listen to it while I work out)
Pretty Little Liars/ Secret Life (Both are on ABC Family Monday's at 8 but at different times during the year)

Tuesday:
90210 (I watched the original with my parents, how can I not watch the remake?)
New Girl (I could on for days about my love of this show. I'll save it for a later post!)

Wednesday:
One Tree Hill (Ending this season)

Thursday:
Greys Anatomy & Private Practice- (I got hooked on Greys thanks to a friend and then PP spawned off it! Meredith and Derek are finally happy, but jeez Shonda Rimes, couldn't you give Addison a baby already?)
The Big Bang Theory (When I don't have class I run of the treadmill during this, 30 minutes isn't enough Sheldon but it's enough exercise!)

Friday and Saturday- are usually the days when I actually get to watch them all! I work full time and go to school what is considered full time (2 graduate classes a week). I've taken to fast forwarding through what seem like boring parts and don't even get me started on the soap operas. I'm a fan of General Hospital and The Young & The Restless but there just isn't enough time to watch them all! Now I just read the daily updates so I feel like I watched and I still DVR them so if the daily update was really awesome I can still watch.

I hate to say this, but thank god at least two of these are going off the air, and thank god 2 or 3 of them are on during the summer. I have an addictive personality- one episode and I'm hooked.

I feel like this is how people see me. Isn't it ironic that I was named after her?

No comments:

Post a Comment