Nothing is impossible, the word it self says 'I'm Possible'. -Audrey Hepburn

Nothing is impossible, the word it self says 'I'm Possible'. -Audrey Hepburn

Friday, February 10, 2012

The (pin)Wheel

Remember how exciting it was to get a pinwheel when you were a kid? I had an exceptional pinwheel experience. My mom had a convertible so I would sit in the back and watch it twirl as she drove, come to a slow down at red lights and start twirling like crazy when we would start driving again.

Sometimes they would break and it was terribly depressing (for a few minutes) but on occasion my dad could figure out how to temporarily fix it.

When I was 9 or 10 I got an American Girl Doll craft book that went with my doll, Molly, and I learned how to make my own pinwheels! That was fun because then I got to decide what color and put stickers on them and such.

Now I'm an old lady who hasn't been in the possession of a pinwheel for years. But a few days ago I found this great shirt on hellogiggles. I actually felt childhood coming back to me when I got dressed this morning! (ps, hows my hair?)

No comments:

Post a Comment