Nothing is impossible, the word it self says 'I'm Possible'. -Audrey Hepburn

Nothing is impossible, the word it self says 'I'm Possible'. -Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, February 9, 2012

It all started with a necklace

Well really it all started the day I was born, but for all intents and purposes, it was the day I found this necklace.

I have always been a happy person, a little high strung and anxious but always happy. I love life, even the crappy parts of it.

I've been running around Massachusetts for 22 years, 315 days, 14 hours, and 20 minutes, being happy about everything!

One day while browsing on Etsy I found this necklace and thought, "wow, that is how I think!", come to find out its a quote from my all time favorite of all favorite actress' Audrey Hepburn! I had to have it.


20 of so dollars later and a trip from Norway to Dracut and it was mine. When I wear it I am happy, I feel like nothing will get in my way. So here I am, blogging about how happy I am and I'm going to be doing so on a regular basis because if I can make one other person smile than it will have been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment