Nothing is impossible, the word it self says 'I'm Possible'. -Audrey Hepburn

Nothing is impossible, the word it self says 'I'm Possible'. -Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day the Sequal 2012

What is the deal with Valentines Day?

I don't need one day a year to tell my boyfriend that I actually care about him.

This year we were unable to spend the actual day together, so we compensated by having our Valentines Day last night!

I cooked a fabulous (if I do say so myself) dinner for him. Steak, Lobster Pie, Asparagus, Rice Pilaf and Rolls.

We exchanged gifts, I got an ice cream maker and see below and I got him a Beer of the Month club and some little joke gifts.

The only difference between Valentines day and any other day for us is we buy each other presents.

I wish I had enough money to buy him a present everyday, because he really is a wonderful man! <3



Half of my flowers (the rest are at home), & half of my chocolates (the rest are also at home). I would have brought my ice cream maker to work but I don't think there's room for it on my desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment